Next Year in Binyamin!
Every Rosh Hashona we say “Next Year in Jerusalem”. This year, let us really say it with conviction & actually plan our Aliya a few weeks before next Rosh Hashona! Join the Summer 2014 AliyaGarin (Group) for Direct Aliya2Binyamin. Choose where to live close to the City of Jerusalem, but enjoy quiet Shabbatot & Festivals in the countryside!
Sign up on our non-commital questionnaire below. Don’t blow your chances to join us (personal commitment to the first 10 Families to register)!
Aliya2Binyamin – Aliya B’Simcha!
Since 1999, I have helped English-speaking Families from USA, Great Britain & South Africa to come on Direct Aliya to Communities in Yehuda & Shomron with individual attention for each Family with Direct Contact with an English-speaker from a Community in the Yehuda/ Shomron / Binyamin!
We seek connections with all Potential English-speaking Olim & welcome families to contact us particularly from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Great Britain, & USA.
Our Simple Successful Method — 1 on 1 — slowly but surely!
Also we believe the importance not only to just bring these Olim on Aliya, but also to make sure that they stay ! (good absorption).
The Unique Aliya B’Simcha Aliya Method:
1. Direct e-mail contact 24/6 (but not on Shabbat) between a Potential Oleh with a Member of a Community in Binyamin Area in English!
2. Personal Pilot Trips give a Real Chance to experience life in our Communities in Binyamin Area.
3. Airport pick-up and return when possible
4. Meetings with English Speakers
5. Scenic trip around the area & other Trips
6. Lectures on Aliya-related Topics
7. Activities for children
8. Accommodations arranged including 3 Shabbat Meals
9. Adoptive family
10. Pilot trip tailor made for your particular needs
The pilot trip is aimed for two types of families:
1. Families who wish to make Direct Aliya by Summer 2014.
2. English speaking families already living in Israel who wish to move to a family orientated Community in the heartland of Israel.
To be able to set up an Ulpan we need a Garin (Group) of 10 Families to come on Aliya at about the same time to one particular Community (possibility to move after Ulpan!) & all with a similar standard of Hebrew – be it Beginner’s or High Level.
Click the button below to check your Aliya possibilities summer 2014.Read More